This week I received a notice from the Ga Dept. of Revenue saying that my check for taxes owed for 2007 bounced. What? I don't understand. What do you mean my check bounced?

For the past three years I have owed the state of Georgia money for taxes. I already don't understand that because I don't make much and take of three children. Anyway, I payed the money for 2007 in March, 2008. And here it is December, 2009 and I'm just getting this notice. I don't understand. If this the case why has it taken so long for me to hear from them. When I filed my taxes, they most surely let me know in a timely fashion that there was money owed.

Even though I don't know why I always owe taxes every year, I still pay them. But the real kicker is the bank didn't send me anything saying I had bounced any checks.

I don't get it.

Had an Experience with Deptartment of Revenue?

Comments

mabe thay just got around to cashing it lately.

FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Judge Review from Clementon, New Jersey Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services - Lakewood CPS should be shut down!!! Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more